Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Raven Witch - Graphic Novel Update

This is the villain of the story as many of you have probably already guessed.  The story is going to be about a violent witch attack in Gwelf.

The Raven witch is a dark and cruel predator.  She often travels with and is aided by bird goblins.  She carries a long wooden hook for grabbing victims and is well armed with edged weapons, throwing spells and sonic pacifiers.  She is absolutely the last thing you would ever want to see if you were unlucky enough to find yourself walking home alone on a lonely road in Gwelf, after dark, in the autumn or winter.  Pray for a quick end.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these sketches. Great stuff Larry, please, please, please publish a sketchbook! I would be one of the first buying it!

Larry MacDougall said...

Thank-you so much Iris. Once I get this graphic novel moving I think there will be a lot of things coming out.

WOL said...

I like that top sketch best. Having no dome to her skull emphasizes her predatory "beakiness" The head scarf doesn't do anything for me. I think her having long skinny limbs like spider legs makes her really creepy.

Larry MacDougall said...

WOL - right on !